Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Surprise!


Surprise!, originally uploaded by allthingssara.

I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Hank that I have taken to date. Itis just so funny! He is such an expressive little guy -- these days he's constantly discovering new faces to make, and don't get me started on the sounds and vocalizations. He has a huge range of sounds now, and just like the faces, he's constantly coming up with new sounds these days as well. I guess you could say this has been a very expressive week for Hank. Another exciting development is that he now interacts with toys. He's got a velvety little blanky that has a horsey head on it and he just loves that thing. He holds it and licks it and sucks on it. We play a lot of peek a boo with it, too. He doesn't quite 'get' peek a boo yet, but he's learning to move things off of his face by playing along.

In other news, Hank's gone through a massive growth spurth. He is busting out of the seams of his 0 -3 month clothing, and some of his 3 - 6 month clothing as well... He's enormous! I'm bouncing him in his bouncy chair withmy foot right now, and I am starting to see how a baby could, in fact, outgrow a bouncy seat. He's gotten so tall that I had tomove the straps in hiscarseat up.

Other than all that, I don't think there is much to report! Henry's been busy with work but we've all still been able to enjoy the wonderful weather we are having -- by the looks of things it is going to be a really lovely springtime around here.

No comments: