Friday, December 5, 2008

Best Trip To Grocery Store EVER!!

I wish I had pictures... And video...

Hank had more fun at Safeway today than I think I have ever seen him have in his 12.5 month-long life. It was hysterical. Ordinarily I wear Hank in a carrier when we are grocery shopping, but today I put him in the little seat in the cart and he just thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. He cracked up all the way through the store, down every aisle. Everything we saw, everyone we passed, was a brand new reason to laugh and laugh and laugh. Which of course made me laugh and laugh and laugh, because Hank's laugh is absolutely infectious. I am sure people could hear us several aisles over. Hank's insane laughter also made this the most pleasant trip to Safeway ever because everyone we passed cracked up too. Hank left a wake of giggles and laughter all throughout Safeway.

It was the best trip to the grocery store, ever.

No comments: