Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nap Time Blues (Mommy's, that is...)

Dear Hank --

Why. WHY? Why won't you nap at home? I've been hiding in the back, listening to you NOT nap for the last twenty minutes. Why do I have to put you in the car and drive you around to get a nap out of you? Why, when you are clearly tired and sleepy, won't you just lie down in your little bed and go to sleep right there? Why, why, why? I haven't got it in me today to drive around for twenty minutes and then be stuck in the car while you sleep for the next 90, so please oh please just fall asleep in your nice little crib and we can all just call it a day.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Mom said...

It's so frustrating, isn't it? The twins always fall asleep in the car in the morning when I take T to school and there goes the morning nap. Ugh. Hang in there!