Monday, September 24, 2007

Yum, Yum!

The controversial neigborhood Whole Foods is finally opening its doors! Hooray! Finally, a market in the neighborhood with good meat and produce. I am so happy about this. Getting the store built has been a project for many years, it began before I met Henry, and ran into all kinds of horrible red tape and neighborhood opposition. Personally, I think we need something like a Whole Foods, and am welcoming it with open arms. Tonight the store held a Sneak Preview for the neighborhood. Henry and I met up there after work and had a dinner of free samples and toured the new store. It is going to be amazing! It opens officially on Wednesday morning, and we are going to go to the breadbreaking and hopefully be two of the first 1000 customers. Yes, we are dorks. :)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yay, Whole Foods! I like the meat counter and the salad/hot foods bar the best. Otherwise I shop at Trader Joe's most of the time since it's closer and cheaper.

Henry Wagner said...

The bagel from this morning's grand opening at Whole Foods was great!!