Saturday, October 27, 2007

Posting From a More Sane Hour...



Fall colors have made it to the Bay Area and they are not too shabby! (ok so we have nothing on Western Massachusetts, but still... not so bad). My parents' maple tree has started to really light up in a bright red color, and it is so pretty right now.
My mom and I drove out to Sacramento today to visit my Great Aunt Roxie (maternal Grandmother's sister). We had a fun time shopping for the baby and having lunch on the town. Generally when we visit Aunt Roxie it is nearly impossible to get her to agree to let us take her to lunch -- she always wants to cook -- but today she relented, and it was really nice.
When I got home I worked some more on the baby space -- we are really amassing a lot of stuff right now, and I am a bit lost as to how to organize it all so that it will all be useful to us, won't go to waste, and will be easy to work into some kind of routine (whatever that is going to be!!). We'll see.

No comments: