Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa and Hank


Santa and Hank, originally uploaded by hjw3001.

Just wanted to add Hank's first picture with Santa. "Firsts" are coming fast and furious these days, and keeping track of them is fun. Another first this week was the first real bath. I had reall worked myself up into a lather over what this was going to be like. I was really anxious about how it would go -- would he hate it? would he get hurt or burned? Turns out he was just kind of amused by the whole thing, and very mellow. I don't know what I was woking myself up about because in the end it was nothing remarkable. It was fun however to watch Hank encounter the water. He seemed a little puzzled, but also somewhat familiar with it -- maybe he was remembering what it was like to float around in his amniotic sac?

Another first this week was Hank grabbing my hair and tugging it. He's done this a few days in a row now, so I am convinced it was not a fluke.

2 comments:

brandarling said...

awesome picture! santa looks so real! and little, peaceful hank, cuddled in santa's arm.

awww, bless... *sniff!*

kcs said...

Sara, how darling! - Kinnari