Monday, June 2, 2008

Best Outfit Ever


IMG_9748, originally uploaded by hjw3001.

I knew eventually SOMEthing would happen that would make me post to the blog again! Not that things haven't been interesting lately -- because lordy they have been, but they have also been extraordinarily exhausting. So much so that I can barely respond to an email, let alone post to the blog. Hank is a veritable Font of Development these days, and we are still really lacking in the Sleeping All Night Department. But when Henry emailed this picture to me just now of Hank all ready to leave for a trip to the zoo with Henry, his parents, and his brother, I said -- now there's something that needs to be shared with the masses.

In other news, Hank has been sitting in highchairs and crawling! His babble now includes the syllable 'da', which he repeats over and over again. Henry likes to say to Hank, 'Hank! Who's your favorite parent?' and then wait for Hank to respond, 'Da! Da!' Last night I swear he added 'ma' to the repertoire as well.

My parents went out of town about a week ago, and Henry's family flew in to pick up where they left off -- so sweet that they would come so far just to let us delay daycare another couple of weeks. We've had a devil of a time finding daycare, but I think we've finally found a good spot for Hank. And conveniently it is a few blocks from my office.

Anyway, that is it for now...

No comments: