Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CHOMP CHOMP

One more quick post before calling it a day over here... To celebrate his 14 month-iversary today, Hank sprouted two teeth! For real! He's finally got teeth! And they are so cute! Exclamation point! Finally! Finally! He's like a REAL boy! We haven't managed to snap a photo yet, but we'll capture them on 'film' as soon as we can. They are coming in on top, I think the canines. Looks like teeny tiny fangs. I think I'll call him 'Fang' until more come in. I can't believe he's been working on these since he was 3 1/2 months old. Finally!

Now if he would just give me a kiss, I would be in heaven this week.

1 comment:

Jen, Leo & Kate's mom said...

That's so great Sarah! Now comes the fun endeavor of trying to get a picture of those little teeth. Leo's never lets me get one of his.