Thursday, April 14, 2011

Testing out the Bouncy Chair

Hank has been remarkably helpful in the last couple of weeks with respect to getting things ready for the baby. He's helped with testing out the baby equipment, sorting the baby clothes (which he has also insisted on trying on), and painting his room (which he will be sharing with the baby). The painting project was pretty huge -- he picked the wall color himself, and told me what he wanted to see on the walls. When it was done he was so happy, exclaiming, "I like it!! I like it!!" over and over again, and, "The baby will like it too!!"

Hank has actually been pretty good about the baby coming. He asks me every now and then if the baby is ready to come out. He also likes to tell me that there is a baby in his tummy, too, and that he is just going to "push and push and push and it will come out!" (and then he lifts his shirt and pushes his hands against his belly three or four times, throws his hands up in the air, and exclaims, "the baby is out!!"). He has suggested a couple of names: 'Zoom', and 'Trouble'. Trouble! I love it. (well, maybe for a middle name).

No comments: