Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Felt Rabbit


Felt Rabbit, originally uploaded by allthingssara.

I've been busy trying to make a cohesive look for my Etsy shop, RabbitPatch. This little guy isn't for sale yet, but he's become my little mascot -- he's all over my shop and I had business cards made up with him on them, too. He's made of felt, hand sewn, and stuffed with polyfill and bells. He's pretty cute!


Recently added to the shop is some stationary -- thank you notes and some blank notes as well. I've got more to list where those came from, if only I can find the time!

I've also been experimenting with bath and body products -- it was so fun! I made a few jars of body butter and some bath salts. They need some tweaking, but they are pretty good as is. I probably won't be trying to sell these, but I'm having a good time messing around with them.

1 comment: