Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pinecrest Lake


Pinecrest Lake Trip, originally uploaded by allthingssara.

A few weeks ago we went to Pinecrest Lake with Melissa, Emmett, Tommy, and the twins. The Nolan family did the unthinkable -- camped for eight nights with a six year old and two three month olds! I am still in awe. We took the easy way out and stayed in a small cabin with a slanted floor and a sloping bed. But at least we had plumbing!

It was so nice to go to Pinecrest. Henry and I had ended up there for an afternoon by accident a couple of years ago, but other than that I really hadn't spent any time there since we used to go to the Lair of the Bear so many years ago. We loved being at the lake. Hank was a trooper -- went swimming with us and loved hanign out in his play tent on the beach. Also, he is officially Tommy's biggest fan. It was very cute watching Tommy crack up Hank for three days straight.

I think my favorite moment was when Henry and I were out in the lake with Hank in his little floaty boat and Hank just drifted off for a nap in him floaty boat as we floated him along the beach. It was irresistably cute.



No comments: