Sunday, June 17, 2007

Greetings from Wagmond-Ville!


17 weeks and 4 days pregnant, I am still lucky enough to be enjoying bouts of "morning" sickness at all hours of the day and night. After losing my dinner last night in a Pasta Pomodoro, Henry and I decided that it was truly time to make a list of all the Places I've Puked since getting the big fat positive back in March. What better place to keep that list than on a blog for all our friends and family to enjoy?


To the best of my memory, I've puked in the following places:

1. Home -- bathroom

2. Home -- kitchen

3. Home -- on the cat

4. Work -- upstairs restroom

5. Work -- downstairs restroom

6. Work -- in the parking lot, getting out of my car

7. a gas station bathroom

8. two restaurants in Mendocino

9. a porta-potty on Hwy 1

10. the Castro Theatre

11. the Emery Bay movie theatre

12. various trashcans

13. Work, again - -in my office

14. at my parents' house

15. in restaurants all over San Francisco

16. in restauarnts all over Oakland

17. from the passenger seat of a still moving car
18. at prenatal yoga class


This list is not exhaustive, and I reserve the right to update as necessary ;)


No comments: